Build your first app, a new app or support existing apps.
Hire a talented, hardworking and detail-oriented team player. At PIRI, we have an uncompromisingly high standard and have put checks in place to assess candidates objectively. This way you don’t have to worry. You don’t have to use the standard formula of interviewing. You just focus on what skills you want. 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the assigned engineer, we will replace the engineer right away.
A PIRI On-boarding Manager will contact you with details of the assigned engineer within 7 days of you placing an order.
Java Developer (Backend or Full Stack)
From: $1,500.00 / month
- Proficiency in Java, Garbage Collection Systems, Multi-threading.
- Ability to build scripts or stand up web servers with scripting languages like bash, python, ruby etc.
- Experience in Linux and its command-line tools.
- Experience working with some or all of the open-source technologies like Solr, Kafka, Cassandra etc.
- Can work in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Responsible for complete software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, deployment and support.
- Write clean, testable, readable, scalable and maintainable Java code that scales and performs well for thousands of customers
- Work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner. Participates actively and contributes to design and development discussions